TALtech has been providing software solutions since 1985
The first versions of its two most popular products, the SoftwareWedge™ (now WinWedge®) for data collection and B-Coder® for barcoding applications, were first released in 1989 and 1990, respectively. Since then these products have been enhanced greatly and now represent two major product lines.
Software Used by Top Industries
WinWedge, TCP-Wedge, TCP-Com and our other RS232 and TCP/IP-based data collection and communication software programs are used in any industry were accurate real-time data collection from devices or instruments is essential. These software products are used most extensively by the following industries:
- Medical – collecting data from EKGs to controlling robotics.
- Manufacturing Automation – collecting data from serial or IP-connected devices to inputting it into MMIs (HMIs).
- Farming and fishing – from automatically weighing tagged cattle to using GPS with ultrasound to find fish.
- Laboratories and Scientific – from university research to pharmaceutical lab instrument data collection.
- Quality Control – collecting data from precision measuring instruments in all types of manufacturing environments.
- Process Control – data acquisition from chemical and paper plants to water treatment.
- Government and Military – from flight instrument data collection to missile launch control.
- Telephony and Data Communications – from PBX data collection to dialing modems over IP networks
- Internet data entry – from serial and TCP/IP connected devices or from inputting data from files directly into any web form or application.
- Food Processing – collecting temperature and weight data from baking bread to freezing fish.
- Engineering – civil, environmental, structural, mechanical, aerospace and electrical – from structural test data collection to controlling valves.
- Research – from deep water research in robotic submarines to high altitude data collection.
- Retail and Warehouse Data Collection – from barcoding to RFID.
- Government and Military – barcoding of items and documents for tracking.
- Research – barcoding of samples.
- Graphic design – adding print-quality barcodes to product designs.
- Industrial – barcoding of parts.
- Finance, business and insurance – barcoding of records and documents.
- Retail and warehouse – barcoding of products for tracking.
- Medical – barcoding of medical records.
Contact Us to talk about your next project.