TCP/Com has many features to allow it to easily redirect any serial connection to TCP/IP or the other way around.
- Acts as a "Serial Device Server" connecting serial devices directly to TCP/IP networks.
- Creates virtual com ports on any Windows PC that are actually TCP/IP port connections.
- Makes real com ports into TCP/IP port connections.
- Can send TCP/IP network data to virtual or real serial com ports.
- Virtual serial ports act exactly like real serial ports to your existing serial communication programs.
- Supports UDP/IP as well as TCP/IP.
- Attach as many serial devices to your PC as you have com ports and communicate with all simultaneously them over TCP/IP networks.
- Supports data input from up to 256 com ports simultaneously.
- Supports data input or output to up to 256 TCP/IP connections as either a client or server.
- Supports multiple client connections when configured as a TCP/IP server.
- Supports up to 115Kb serial communications
- Supports advanced error recovery features that automatically repair broken TCP/IP connections.
- Can be installed as a Windows service.
"Once again I am very impressed with the prompt and helpful response. Much appreciated. It is great to see a company making a real effort to give good support."Chris Morriss Symbol Technologies